Click here to download the Final Program
The topics to be developed during the LAPRW 2017 will be related to:
PESTICIDE RESIDUE ANALYSIS IN FOOD AND ENVIRONMENTAL SAMPLES
- Cutting-edge methodologies and techniques for pesticide analysis (multiresidue and specific) in different matrices of food and the environment.
- Technological breakthroughs on pesticide residue analysis equipment.
- Criteria for methods validation, quality control and assurance on methods of analysis of pesticide residue.
MONITORING OF ENVIRONMENTAL POLLUTANTS
- Analysis of pesticides' environmental fate and behavior.
- Sampling techniques for the analysis of pesticide residue on environmental matrices.
- Evaluation of the environmental exposure to pesticides and other emerging pollutants.
PESTICIDE RESIDUE AND GOOD AGRICULTURAL PRACTICE
- Concepts and methodologies of analysis in the field of pesticide residue with the implementation of good agricultural practices.
BIOREMEDIATION OF POLLUTANTS
- Design and evaluation of biological processes focused on the degradation of environmental pollutants.
- Strategies to evaluate occupational exposure to pesticides.
- Criteria to reduce the health impact and improve occupational safety on the subject of pesticide residue.
PESTICIDE RESIDUE REGULATION
- International regulation and control of Maximum Residue Limits (MRLs) for pesticides and other emerging pollutants.
- The impact of pesticide residue international norms on the exportation of agricultural commodities.
- Risk analysis for human health and the environment focused on pesticide residue and other emerging compounds.